https://serenityspaonline.com/0egglh59wa0 https://www.chat-quiberon.com/2024/01/18/u0pbwmlglys Another use for pulled pork from that summer bar-b-q.
https://space1026.com/2024/01/72qkvadmi Can you believe summer is here (and half over) and after all the nice spring weather and all that rain we had back in May, it is now hot as blazes here in Texas. We are into July and August is looking like a really hot month. We are building an outdoor kitchen (which has been a long process to even get started) and I know we are going to enjoy it; now I want some cooler weather so I even want to sit outside. With fans for the summer and heaters for the cooler months, we will be able to do even more cooking outdoors.
https://manabernardes.com/2024/7jhkgi34s Who doesn’t love tacos? Fish tacos have become one of my favorites and I have a salmon belly taco recipe I’m wanting to try this summer using some salmon my husband caught in Alaska. This pulled pork taco is just another recipe to use up some leftover pulled pork you might have leftover from the 4th of July.
Have I said before that my husband makes the best pulled pork EVER. Of course I have. Well, he does, but you don’t have to borrow him to make your pulled pork tacos. If you live in the South you simply buy the best pulled pork available to you (definitely not one that has the sauce mixed in with the meat) and if you don’t live in the south then just google a good pulled pork recipe. I’ve even seen some recipes that do their pulled pork in the oven (not as tasty of course but would probably work ok for these tacos.
https://gungrove.com/4pzpzodgn I found uncooked flour tortillas at Costcos and they are so good; just like the ones served in Mexican restaurants, very thin and all you do is heat them and brown a little in a skillet. If you can’t find those, then just use the thinnest possible flour tortillas or if you want crunch, use corn tortillas.
https://equinlab.com/2024/01/18/odiis3jsf2l https://www.ngoc.org.uk/uncategorized/future-events/4zex4o2 BLAST FROM THE PAST: This Domaine Chandon Blue Cheese Spread is the quickest spread you will ever through together.
https://www.justoffbase.co.uk/uncategorized/xp7p51vyqw6 I made up the recipe for the jalapeño cilantro sauce. See below for recipe.
https://masterfacilitator.com/0ooyoscqy Too rainy to do the corn on the grill so I cooked it on my range top.
Buy Soma 350 Add some of the grilled corn, pickled onions, avocado, cotija cheese and the jalapeño cilantro sauce.
https://www.prehistoricsoul.com/ok80lceakve I fried one of the tortillas instead of grilling just to see which I liked the best; I liked the grilled one better.
- 1 lb. pulled pork, chopped
- 1-2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 red onion to make pickled red onions
- 2-3 fresh jalapeños, seeded and sliced very thin
- Coijta cheese, crumbled
- 1-2 ears grilled corn, cut off cob
- Jalapeno Cilantro Cream, see recipe below
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 chopped jalapeno, seeded
- zest and 1 tsp. juice from lime
- For the jalapeño cream sauce, put the mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro, jalapeño, zest and lime juice into blender and process until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the pickled onions, slice the onion very thinly and put in a little boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes until tender and then drain and cover with rice or apple cider vinegar and let set 15-20 minutes; then drain and refrigerate until ready to put together the tacos.
- Grill your corn, and then cut off cob. I just put mine on top of my gas range top until I got some good grill marks.
- Have the pulled pork warm, the avocados peeled and diced*, jalapeños sliced and coijta cheese crumbled.
- When ready to serve, brown the flour tortillas on a griddle, add the pulled pork, some of the red onions, topped with some of the grilled corn, jalapeños, cheese and finish off with the jalapeño cilantro sauce.
- If you don't want to make pickled onions, use very thinly sliced red onions.
- When I use avocado, I peel, remove pit, dice and then run under cold water. This seems to prevent the browning from happening so fast.