https://space1026.com/2024/01/xgokq2d7dxh Blueberry Mojito to go with my Blueberry Ice Cream.https://sieterevueltas.net/tycm24obxmv
So I had these blueberries left over from making my Blueberry Lavender Ice Cream and what’s a person to do with them other than eat them by the handful — make a Mojito of course.
Nothing taste better on sweltering hot days here in Texas than to have a cocktail in your hand, floating in the pool watching the clouds float by. My husband has even made a little boat to hold his drinks but I don’t really trust my drink in his vessel.
https://www.chat-quiberon.com/2024/01/18/d4gfv368 I’ve only posted two other drinks on this blog, one Aviation Cocktail (my favorite) and my daughter-in-law, Brooke, posted a Kentucky Derby Cocktail when son Paul did a post on “Born in Kentucky” back in 2009 so I thought it was time for another one.Buy Xanax 0.5Mg https://space1026.com/2024/01/l9i9em1vnah
There are a lot of things I guess you could make with a bunch of blueberries rather than a drink like, some blueberry muffins (they would make a mess in the pool), or blueberry pancakes (I don’t want syrup running down my arm while floating in the pool), a smoothie (that’s too healthy), maybe these chocolate covered blueberry drops I saw on Pinterest, but they too would make a mess in the pool and in this heat would be melted before one ever got to my mouth. So, for arguments sake, the blueberries were perfect for this Mojito and if you don’t want the alcohol just use all club soda or a sparkling water.https://fireheartmusic.com/zd8epa1u34 https://www.justoffbase.co.uk/uncategorized/6m6l2n11e http://www.wowogallery.com/68nfpma2sd
Buy Xanax 1Mg Online Uk Put the blueberry mixture in little jar (or glass), add some ice, blueberry skewer and fresh mint leaves.
https://www.justoffbase.co.uk/uncategorized/xms4c0c6 Add some club soda and a straw.
Buy Xanax 2Mg Canada Enjoy!
- 10 fresh mint leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, plus extra for garnish
- 4 ounces light rum
- 3 limes, 2 juiced and 1 cut into wedges
- 6 ounces club soda
- Special equipment: a cocktail shaker
- Muddle together the mint and sugar in a cocktail shaker. Add the blueberries and lightly muddle. Add the rum, lime juice and some ice to the shaker and shake vigorously. Fill two tall glasses with ice, then pour 3 ounces club soda into each. Divide the rum mixture evenly between the glasses and stir gently. Garnish with a lime wedge, a few blueberries and a sprig of mint, and serve.