https://modaypadel.com/cbd1ho0o A few weekends ago I was looking for a side dish to go with some burgers we were doing one night when my daughter came for the weekend. What started off as a sautéed Brussels with cranberries and pumpkin seeds and parmesan cheese turned into a crunchy salad with a citrus vinaigrette.https://space1026.com/2024/01/ra85hqc0
Buy Alprazolam In Uk At first this salad was going to have pistachios in it because I had a bag full in my freezer then I thought pumpkin seeds sounds so much fitting for this time of the year and go great with cranberries.Buy Valium Cheapest Online
Brussels sprouts are a little bitter I think and the addition of the dried cranberries and the citrus dressing balance the flavors perfectly. I tweaked the dressing after making it the first time because I thought it needed a little garlic and some Dijon mustard.https://serenityspaonline.com/099fof0
https://www.chat-quiberon.com/2024/01/18/i1gu9mbgw If you don’t care for the cranberries, try adding some dried figs and I loved adding the shaved parmesan cheese as a garnish.https://sieterevueltas.net/yijmubdhqd https://manabernardes.com/2024/55m462zvpd
For years when we did any kind of burger outside on the grill our side dishes were pretty much the same; some baked beans, deviled eggs and probably potato salad and later on switched to some really cheesy grits. Lately, it is so much easier and healthier to throw together a salad and forgo all those starchy side dishes and you don’t have to feel guilty eating that whole burger — none of us could eat those brisket burgers cause I got them a little too big. I remember my mothers burgers and what I liked so much about them were they were cooked in a skillet and very thin and a little crispy. I may try making those the next time.Buy Alprazolam Online From India
https://gungrove.com/5chmrd284 BLAST FROM THE PAST: and my namesake for the blog; this Rosemary and the Goat cheese appetizer is easy and delicious and would go great with the burgers and Brussels sprouts salad.https://modaypadel.com/mwz4bkstbl
Buy Real Valium Online Most of the ingredients that go into this salad. I forgot to add some thinly sliced red onion (or green); I think the salad needs a little onion for some heat.
Buy Alprazolam Online Canada Put the shaved Brussels sprouts, carrots, cabbage, cranberries and onion (optional) in a large bowl and toss with enough dressing to coat. I saved some of the pumpkin seeds to sprinkle on top.
- 12 oz. bag of shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1/2-3/4 c. chopped red cabbage (1/4")
- 1/3 c. roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/3 c. shaved Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1/2 . olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. mandarin orange or orange juice
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- juice of one lime or lemon
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the shredded Brussels sprouts into a bowl along with the dried cranberries, red cabbage and the grated carrot.
- Mix up all the dressing ingredients and whisk to blend.
- When ready to serve the salad, add enough dressing to coat greens and add the pumpkin seeds and top with the Parmesan cheese.
- If you can't find shredded Brussels sprouts (Trader Joe's carry them) then just shred some fresh Brussels sprouts in your food processor. You will need about 4 cups.