(Hey, where’s Rosemary?)
I guess it is time for me to post about Rosemary and the Goat. I have an appetizer recipe a friend gave me. It is so easy and delicious and I almost always have what I need on hand to make it.
This little appetizer is quick to make and everyone will love it. When I was trying to come up with a name for this blog, this was the first thing that popped into my head. I do need to get some better pictures of this dish though.
Hope you will try it soon.
Rosemary and the Goat
Write a review
- 1 small roll goat cheese
- about 1/2 cup rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 c. good quality olive oil
- fresh baguette slices or crackers
- Take about 1/4 cup rosemary and add to the olive oil and let sit for about 30 minutes to infused the flavor of the rosemary.
- Remove the goat cheese from package and roll the entire log in the remaining chopped rosemary.
- When ready to serve, put the rosemary coated goat cheese on a platter and pour all the olive oil over the cheese.
- Serve with toasted or plain baguette slices or crackers.
- If I used a cracker it would be something like Triskets. The bread slices are the best.
Rosemary and the Goat https://rosemaryandthegoat.com/